HI! I’m Emma. Welcome to my little blogtown!
I am a lot of things- but aren’t we all? Let me start with what I’m not and if you like, you can keep reading and following me!
I am NOT someone who:
- is certified in everything I say (at least at the moment). Just certified in my opinions; therefore, do not quote me in college term papers. If you need someone who can write them for you, my husband still probably remembers a few of his old “contacts”
- posts every workout. Let’s be honest, I’m a mom. My workouts consist of treadmill runs while the babe sleeps. A recap of the Gossip Girl rerun I’m watching while running will be much more entertaining; however, should I find exciting workouts, I will post.
- posts every meal. Again, a majority of my meals are leftover pureed peas the babe didn’t finish. And, again, should I find exciting recipes, I will post.
- is an advanced runner. I have my own paces, distances and PR’s. We’re all runners working on beating ourselves.
- is sponsored by or is endorsing anyone. If I like something, I’ll share it. If I don’t like it, I’ll also share it. If you happen to be one of those products I LOVE- I’d be more than happy to place this in the I am category
If you still want to read.. I AM a:
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer (studying for Health Coach credentials now) and owner of Get Pretty Fit
- Recreational Runner since my last “leotard-wearing” days doing gymnastics in college
- Chapter Leader of RVA’s Moms RUN This Town
- Former elementary school teacher… went that blog route for awhile
- Superfood lover (kale chip pieces stuck in my teeth at all times)
- Wife of an Ironman
- Mom to a crazy miniature schnauzer
- Most importantly, mom to Miss Gentry Ann who was born July 30, 2012. Figures she’d get more than one pic.
I share these interests because that’s what my blog will be about. Hope you stick around to read about me running around this town while my life runs all around me!